Rabbit Travel - Nut Rabbit Travel - Nut

you made me laugh at the end with the rabbit and I enjoyed your subscribe animation~ nice work, the flow of the animation was smooth and to the point.

VolFMaple responds:

Thank you!

Enojón Enojón

so good I watched it twice~ nicely done

Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

made me chuckle, which is a insta-five. man that animation was gorgeous~

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

dude.

loved it. It was the perfect amount of difficulty, lovely art style, and a interesting story. The rules were a great twist to a normal platformer.

For all those who reviewed and couldn't even finish the game, that's pretty pathetic that you couldn't take on such a challenge.

Great game, now I think I'll play some more and try to find the secrets/anything else.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

S key

Thank god you put that key in there to turn off the squealing. it was driving me crazy. and for that, you get a 10

Red Remover Red Remover

oh man

I beat the entire game on par with the bonus mode and the extra levels. nice job, I liked it a lot apparently haha.

アナカオナ (Speedcore Edit) アナカオナ (Speedcore Edit)

sick beatz yo~ love it~ steady flow, nice jam.

etK responds:

Thanks a lot !! :D

Above it All(less cropped) Above it All(less cropped)

fuck me this is beautiful

Council of the Immortals Council of the Immortals

all I hear is GEK GEK GEK screaming in my head from viewing this.

Lintire responds:

I'm not even going to make a joke here about annihilating the US Congress here and getting a friendly visit from authorities, so I'm just going to leave that reference right there.

Musashi Musashi

daaaaamn, the colors you picked for this are so lovely~ gives it a great flow, light but sharp~ <3 great layout, my eyes wander the image and the mech design is pretty neat. I think the only thing that bothers me is the hand seems a little off in conjuncture to the shaft of the pole. But regardless, I really want to see more of your work~

S1gil responds:

Thanks, I'm really glad you liked it! Totally see what you mean with the hand, and I appreciate the criticism/kind words.