All 30 art Reviews

Above it All(less cropped) Above it All(less cropped)

fuck me this is beautiful

Council of the Immortals Council of the Immortals

all I hear is GEK GEK GEK screaming in my head from viewing this.

Lintire responds:

I'm not even going to make a joke here about annihilating the US Congress here and getting a friendly visit from authorities, so I'm just going to leave that reference right there.

Musashi Musashi

daaaaamn, the colors you picked for this are so lovely~ gives it a great flow, light but sharp~ <3 great layout, my eyes wander the image and the mech design is pretty neat. I think the only thing that bothers me is the hand seems a little off in conjuncture to the shaft of the pole. But regardless, I really want to see more of your work~

S1gil responds:

Thanks, I'm really glad you liked it! Totally see what you mean with the hand, and I appreciate the criticism/kind words.

Big Ol' Cyclops Big Ol' Cyclops

huh. *clicks on picture* ooooooo~ nice lines. I do really enjoy the slight damage you put on the shoulder, and the overall buffness of the mech~ aw, he's got lil antenna flags~ <3

Blink Blink

I'm gonna say thats not a mouth and instead a hair stuck in their face. No wonder they're crying.

ZeTrystan responds:

HAHA, it's not that, but it's a good idea. :'D

Notebook page front - betrayal 1 Notebook page front - betrayal 1

ah man I love it~ all the fangs and grotesque creatures~ What's your inspiration? how do you create such fun creatures? do you do straight pen?

Steampunk Viking - Legendary Axe Steampunk Viking - Legendary Axe

everything about this is so fucking cool~ damn this piece is nice. It could probably use some more dramatic shadows, but your coloring and design is on point.

TRAdigital Mirror TRAdigital Mirror

I really enjoy the hair~ and the shading turned out great. makes me realize how much I gotta pratice digital art, cause I fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Mushu The Guardian Dragon Mushu The Guardian Dragon

sweet dragon~ Love the heavy shadows you did on this. and the scales on their torso is a great design. very good flow with the anatomy.

Confliction Confliction

damn your shit is sharp~ just how I like it. killer line work~ pro shit

ILLLOGIC responds:

Thanks for the compliment and for checking out my other artwork! People like you on newgrounds make this a great place to share my work.