Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

I totally love berry dude. Fun stuff as always!

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Thank you so much.

I fuckin hate when they put raisins in cookies.

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

nice

reminded me a bit of Killer 7, just a bit. Other than that, animation was good, dialog was a bit cheesy, but I enjoyed it.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

dude

listened to it twice. and loved it. its all great, including the lyrics. :P

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

well

it was really good, my only issue is that fortune cookies are purely an American thing.

Super Smash Super Smash

dude

loved it. love the style. major inspiration right here.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

very well done

But I can't say it applies to me. The games I play are usually only single player, and I play single player games for enjoyment. Perhaps I may be a lonely person, but as an introvert, it rarely bothers me when I'm alone playing video games. I'm not addicted to games, (and will never play WoW) and can easily choose friends or events over video games.

In fact, my future currently lies in the video game industry. With video games, I am in a happy medium.

celebribabys ep 1 celebribabys ep 1

well.

I hate babies.

it wasn't even remotely funny, but you get points for the animation looking good and being smooth.

celebribaby responds:

we'll try and work on the humor man. 3 is a little rough so... I'm still gonna nerd ya.

nerd.

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

you are

no doubt

My favorite flash animator. I lover your vids, they are all great. 10/10 everytime man!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Thanks, glad this did the trick for you!

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

dude, not even worth sitting through

way too long. I got bored in the middle. memes are obnoxious, so that was another reason to just x out of this thing. seriously, the animation was fine, but the entire thing was ruined by your presentation of it all.